Tuesday 7 August 2012

KIY (Kawaii It Yourself)

Because I've been bored during the summer holidays I've been making lots of random stuff myself like the collars and things (if you haven't noticed). I got bored of saying "DIY" which to me sounds very manly and would involve some form of wood. I, personally, do not work with wood to make kawaii peter pan collars, key charms and small cute things. So I've decided to called it KIY. Doesn't really have the same ring to it... But I'm sure I can deal with it. Here are some more things I've made recently...

Made some cute cat ear in some hair clips
(No website, it was pretty easy to do myself, very finickity though)

Made a tiny Totoro from a template but halved the size
(also very finickity, but not as much)


And finally, I made a full size template Totoro!

Hope you like my cute creations! I'm happy with them.






No comments:

Post a Comment