Sunday 5 August 2012

Spain

I've just come back from a wonderful sunny holiday in Javea in spain with my boyfriend and his family. I had a wonderful time full of spanishness and I visited the interesting, to say the least, site of Benidorm (it smelt like warm sewers). Here are some pictures...

Me at the beach...

Thank God for table football (I win so hard at this game)

Classic pose in a restaurant
I had a swordfish steak... I love swordfish

Will (My boyfriend's little brother) being "really cool"

Lightning in the sky

A random pretty view

I bought a t-shirt in Benidorm with this logo on it...
I didn't know what it meant I just thought it was really strange and hilarious. Turns out it comes from a comedy programme based around a fish restaurant... I think. Spanish wiki and google translate didn't really make sense. That's the trouble with buying foreign t-shirts... You never really know what they mean. At the airport on the way home one of the security people picked up on it, said a load of things and made an antennae gesture... I just smiled having no idea what just happened.



No comments:

Post a Comment