Tuesday 10 July 2012

All of the Peter Collars!

Whilst I was spending lovely love love time with Onee-chan in Bournemouth, we discovered how to make peter pan collars. I know how to knit (admittedly a beginner), so once I found this tutorial on how to knit a peter pan collar you can imagine what my face looked like. The pattern was quite hard at first, but I tried another time and got the hang of it. The pictures below are my second try. The tutorial says to knit 13 rows for each strap, I tried this and thought that she must have a pretty skinny neck because it definitely didn't fit around mine (kind of strangled myself a bit). Instead I knitted 30 rows for each strap and cast off as she said in the tutorial. 



(And then I Purikura-d the picture o(>.<)o because I'm toats cool like that)

My next try will be to do this tutorial which is for a felt peter pan collar and looks far neater than the knitted one. Although the knitted one does look pretty spectacular in its own right.

No comments:

Post a Comment