Tuesday 10 January 2012

London MCM Expo Oct 2011

This year me and Onee-chan didn't want to cosplay characters. It was kind of a last minute decision because we weren't planning on going, but in september we decided that we should because we love expo so much! O(≧∇≦)O
The theme we were going to do was Wa Lolita. I'd describe it as lolita meets geisha and I soon got really excited. My colour scheme was black and white and Onee-chan's was red and black. I got even more excited when I was told we were asked to do a photoshoot once we were there by GDWass Photography! This was one of the contacts we had made when we did the Bleach meet. And this is one of her photos of me at Expo.



(Picture by Getty Images)
I could have added more to my outfit I guess. I think I should have gotten a better wig, or some proper lace to put in my hair. The lace I had wasn't really lace, more like really thin material and broke almost everytime I tried to tie a bow! I would probably also add more black around the costume or in the umbrella just to make the outfit come all together and match properly. I had a lovely time and can't wait for next expo!

No comments:

Post a Comment