Tuesday 10 January 2012

London MCM Expo 2010

This is me dressed as Road Kamelot from D.Gray Man and my friends (one of them dressed as Tyki Mikk). 



Don't diss my costume. It was my very first cosplay convention and I was really nervous that no one else was going to dress up -_-. My mum kindly made the petticoat/tutu which took her hours, and the velvet suit and tie I got from primark. I must admit that looking back on it, it wasn't that great and I could add so much more to it. And get myself a wig instead of dying my hair black with some cheap halloween spray paint that I got from Clintons... So cheap that black dust kept coming out of my hair and onto my face and white shirt that by the end of the expo my face, neck and bright white shirt were now grey... Not the best look. But hey! I really enjoyed myself and started planning for next expo. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment