Tuesday 10 January 2012

First Post!

This will be my very first post! I named the site Imouto-chan (meaning little sister in Japanese) because my Onee-chan (big sister) always calls me it and I didn't know what else to call it. It is also understandable that I am a big fan of Manga and Anime. Mainly gory, horror and romance manga. I will probably be posting things about Manga and Anime but also about cosplays which I have done and will possibly be doing. I have previously done Road Kamelot (from D.Gray Man), Soi Fon (from Bleach) and a Wa Lolita cosplay. I'll be posting more info and pictures for these in other posts. My Onee-chan and me always like to match our costumes so we try to cosplay from the same manga or use the same theme. She is also amazing at sewing and helps me loads with all my costumes... Why do I have such an expensive hobby?! >.<

Anyway the main reason I thought I'd start this is because is mainly anonymous and I want to vent my otaku love but doing that on facebook would be a bit awk because most of my friends think I'm weird already :S

On a different subject, I'm 18 and study an Art Foundation at UCA Farnham, England. I'm really enjoying it and have another blog called serafinart.wordpress.co.uk. This is where I post updates about my art and the general course if you want to visit you can ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment