Thursday 17 January 2013

Wow...

...So I haven't written since Halloween... Oh god. I'm so sorry... Well, to be completely fair, not a lot has happened. I managed to get an A for my first degree project which I was pretty excited about. I went through a phase towards christmas of buying so much stuff off of eBay it was a bit scary. I'm still a bit in that phase but not as much (god it was so bad). I'm also thinking about sorting out my whole wardrobe so it is replaced with cute things! Trouble is, I've already started buying cute things and not actually thrown anything away... Might do a new make-up tutorial soon because I've found a better way of making my eyes look big! Hoorray! I've also made a bunch of things with Onee-chan's sewing machine. Also! Exciting news... Onee-chan was in the Neo Magazine calendar which came with issue 106!! I'm so proud of her! She was entered into the cosplay competition without her knowning! >.<. I'll be posting new stuff up here soon whenever I have some spare time (uni is very demanding apparently).


またね !

1 comment: