Thursday 19 January 2012

Water Marble Nail Art II


Second try with the marble nail effect! This time I wanted to experiment with something that would go with my outfit. When I tried this before it didn't work, but that was because the transparency of the silver and bronze didn't really show on the black. So, I changed the base colour to white with silver on top, then did the marble effect with black and bronze varnish. I thought it turned out quite well! I still have loads of nail varnish on my actual finger which is why my fingers look really grubby but that's just varnish. I'm not a dirty person! Promise! Next I'll see what happens when I buy gold nail varnish and add that next to the mix, I think this effect is really cool but a little too cold for my steampunk outfit with is gold and brown (therefore more warm!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment