Tuesday 22 May 2012

Summer!


It's was soooooo hot today! It's humid and smells like sunshine! Hopefully tomorrow will be the same or even better! Today I had to go to the doctors :( but it gave me a chance to wear my new H&M dress that I got for £7.99 which I thought was really good for a simple polka dot skater dress. I also wore sandals! Which I got for my birthday (March 23rd) and today was the first chance I got to wear them. 

(Me, being really silly >.<)


Now it is night time and I'm helping my boyfriend with his coursework even though all I want to do is watch Gurren Lagann -_-. This just means that I can write lots on my different blogs which I'm going to try and keep all summer (^_^). I missed the sunset unfortunately, but the residue I thought was still very pretty with pale pinks and blues, and a single star!



No comments:

Post a Comment